tisdag, augusti 16, 2005

Walk Thru The Fire - Randy Petrescue


“Walk Thru The Fire” features an exciting unique Christian sound. It contains 11 songs designed to rejuvenate the soul and reach you right where you are.Randy Petrescue’s radical love and enthusiasm for the Almighty G-d is portrayed throughout his debut album “Walk Thru the Fire”. In his daily walk with the L-rd he is an encourager to all that he meets. This is expressed in the lyrics of his songs.Randy began his musical journey as a typical child in piano lessons, but quickly excelled in developing his skills in guitar, bass, drums, etc. He has continued for the last several years to develop his songwriting even further, which led to his exciting new release. “It is my soul desire to see this generation of believers sold-out for the L-rd Jesus Christ. My goal is to bring encouragement, hope, and joy in the Holy Spirit to those with whom I come in contact. The gifts G-d has given me I am delighted to share with young and old. And by His Grace, He has called me to this ministry.May His Love shine through me in this dark world, and may the Living Water flow!”
- Randy

Ja, vad ska man säga. Det är så mycket kärlek att man nästan spricker.
Beställ ditt ex från Randy32707@aol.com.

Inga kommentarer: